Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Day One

Seeing a friends new Blog inspired me to start one of my own. I have always wanted to write, but never thought I had anything that interestingt to say. Then I decided, everyone has a story to tell. Something to share with others. Some may not find my thoughts particularly interesting. Others may learn something from my seemingly ordinary life as a mama!

So, let me introduce myself. I am a stay-at-home mom of two, an almost 4 year old boy, Carter and an 8 month old girl, Madison. I live in a beautiful suburban city of about 60,000 people in Northern California. I have been married for almost 6 years. I drive a minivan and have a pool. Completely ordinary, right?

What I am on a quest for in this blog is to find what makes me extraordinary. I believe each person is extraordinary in their own way, most of us just don't recognize it in ourselves. As a mom who doesnt have a whole lot of time to think about herself, my goal is to take a few minutes to sit down everyday and try to discover something about myself. I hope people who read this use it as a tool to do the same. I will ask myself a question everyday and try to answer it. I would like all who come to read my blog to ask themselves the same question. Feel free to ask me a question and I will try to answer it in one of my blogs.

Enjoy!

No comments: