Thursday, March 11, 2010

Nervous mommy!

So, I took Carter to the third Dr. today to find out what this weird growth is on his head. Again, he had never seen anything quite like it. In fact, his reponse was, "interesting." I really wanted to walk in there and hear, "Oh, yeah, we see this all the time, it's nothing to worry about." He did say he did not think it was anything to worry about, but wants to remove it just to be sure. So, the surgery may be as early as tomorrow...I know I am going to be super nervous when I take him in to be put under anesthesia!

On a positive not, I once again got compliments about how well behaved my kids were at Kaiser today. A couple of weeks ago I took Kenzi to get her thumb x-rayed and ended up sitting in Radiology for about 45 minutes. The kids were so amazing and well behaved. I got a few compliments that day too. As a parent, I think that is one of the best compliments I can get. It makes me so proud when they are polite and follow directions! I think there are a lot of parents out there now-a-days with out-of-control kids that people are so amazed when my kids are so well behaved! Believe me, they are not always angels, they are just really good at making people think so :)

So tomorrow I may take one of my well behaved little angels into surgery...wish me luck!

No comments: