Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sick day

Carter stayed home from school sick today. That means I have been in my jammies all day doing odds and ends. Let me tell you, you can add as many odds as you want together, they never make a whole! I always think I will get a ton of stuff done on days like these, but, I end up doing a whole lot of nothing. Not one thing gets all the way accomplished. As I have mentioned previously, I think I have adult ADD, the inability to focus on one task. Today I: started a load of laundry, started organizing pictures for my scrapbooking marathon on Saturday, did the dishes (of course this is NEVER all the way done), did a pilates DVD (actually finished this task, but barely made it as the baby woke up right at the end), made the jello to make jello jigglers for the kids, started to put away the laundry that has been sitting in a basket in our room all week (I have started this many times this week), started reading with Carter to finish his reading log (just a couple more chapters and we are there), started my final project for the class I am in this session, started looking at recipes for next weeks St. Patrick's Day dinner... I started a lot today! I think the point is, I will never be finished with anything. Life is a journey, not a destination, right?!?! I would like to finish things once and awhile though...

No comments: