Monday, March 8, 2010

What a difference a day makes

As beautiful as it was yesterday, it is that cold and gloomy today. This weather is mother nature's reminder to all of us that life can change daily. You never know what tomorrow will hold, so live today with joy and love! I know, cliche, but oh so true...

I love running! I actually crave it, I think I am obsessed. This morning, as most mornings are, was stressful. Getting all three kids fed, dressed and out the door seems like a monumental task, one I must conquer every single day! After finally getting Carter off to school and driving to the gym, I could not wait to get on the treadmill and run as fast as I could. Now, I feel so relaxed and my mind so much clearer. I wish I could take back the mean, stressed out mom I was this morning and replace her with the post-run, calm, collected mom. Maybe tomorrow morning I can remember the post-run clarity and get through the morning a little less stressed!

No comments: